Unimount Scope Rings - Long Saddle
[DATA SHEET WITH HEIGHTS AVAILABLE BELOW]
Tier-One Monomounts are precision made from the finest available materials on advanced, 5 axis CNC machinery. They are the perfect scope mount for any precision shooting application.
The key to our very high tolerances is in our manufacturing process: we minimise the number of operations required to complete the machining process, in many case completing every critical face in just a single operation. This results in much tighter tolerances, and more accuracy and reliability for you the shooter.
By investing in new technology, we have been able to cut the number of operations required to manufacture a set of Monomounts from eight to two. The improvement in accuracy is considerable and you will see the difference down-range.
All rings are made from aluminium 7075T6 which is an extremely strong but very light alloy, and these rings are available in Medium and High configurations.
- Manufactured from High Grade 7075T6 Aluminium
- Large scope clamping area to withstand heavy recoil
- Two different body lengths to enable fitments of all quality optics
- Available in 30mm-34mm-35mm-36mm and 40mm tube sizes
- Mil-Spec 30 micron hard anodised finish
- Built in Anti-Cant bubble
- Mirage Band compatible
- Bolt on accessory rails available for ring caps and saddle
- One Hit machining to ensure repeatability
- Supplied with Levelling Wedge to enable true bore to reticle alignment when setting optic
- Supplied in Hard Plastic Case complete with necessary Torx bits.
You also get our lifetime warranty on parts and defects, and our 30 day return policy for peace of mind.