Tier-One Monomounts are precision made on 5 axis CNC machinery, lightweight and ultra tough.
The key to our superior manufacturing is minimising the number of operations required to complete the machining process, reduced from eight to two. This results in zero accuracy loss because we don't have to reset the machines for different operations.
What this means for you is tighter tolerances, less movement, more stability and more rounds on target.
All rings are made from aerospace quality aluminium 7075T6 and are available in Medium and High configurations.
- Manufactured from High Grade 7075T6 aluminium
- Large scope clamping area to withstand heavy recoil
- Two different body lengths to enable fitments of all quality optics
- Available in 30mm-34mm-35mm-36mm and 40mm tube sizes
- Mil-spec 30 micron hard anodised finish
- Built in Anti-Cant bubble
- Mirage Band compatible
- Bolt on accessory rails available for ring caps and saddle
- One Hit Machining to ensure repeatability
- Supplied with Levelling Wedge to enable true bore to reticle alignment when setting optic
- Supplied in Hard Plastic Case complete with necessary Torx bits.
You also get our lifetime warranty on parts and defects, and our 30 day return policy for peace of mind.
Ceracote Finish Available Upon Request