These fantastic new scope rings attach to your existing Blaser Saddle mount replacing your standard rings. The classic styling compliments this elegant rifle perfectly and with a ring width of 26mm, they can secure any scope effectively and ensure no movement occurs, even under the heaviest of recoil.
Because of our ‘One Hit’ machining method where all critical dimensions are machined in one setup, thus eliminating any error, we are able to offer these rings in both 0 and 20 MOA to allow the customer to use their rifle to its full potential.
Supplied with Titanium ring cap screws and Stainless saddle attachment screw.
- Manufactured from high grade 7075T6 aluminium
- Attaches direct to Blaser Saddle Mount
- No lapping required
- 30mm-34mm and 36mm tube sizes available
- Available in 0-MOA 8MOA & 20MOA
- Six screw ring caps for ultra secure optic mounting
- Large scope clamping area withstands heavy recoil
- Mill spec 30 micron hard anodised finish
- One hit machining to ensure repeatability
- Built in anti-cant bubble
- Supplied in hard plastic case complete with Torx bits
You also get our lifetime warranty on parts and defects, and our 30 day return policy for peace of mind.